Garima Digi Batuwa is an omni channel based digital banking solution of Garima Bikas Bank Limited. It can be operated easily from mobile as well as web browser with same username and password. It allows our customers to easily access all banking activities with a single click. The popular services are balance inquiry, interbank fund transfer, utility payments (such as: Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Traffic Chit, Internet Bill, TV Bill etc), mobile top-up, Airplane/Bus/Cable Car ticketing etc.
Benefits to the Customer:
Security Measures and Tips:
- Convenience: You can not only transact and manage your
accounts no matter where you are, but also whenever you need.
- Ease of Access: You can easily access your account 24X7 and
transfer funds whenever needed.
- More Security: You can beef up the reliability of the
financial transactions once you log into your Mobile Banking app by using a
multi-level authentication system that demands the user to go through a two (or
more) pronged security set-up before managing the account.
- Helps you track your Finances: You can always monitor your
account balance and transfer money from a different account if need be. You can
check your balance and statement anytime.
- An environment-friendly Way: Mobile Banking is an
environmentally friendly way of banking. It does away with the use of paper as
every notification as the transaction is electronically controlled.
- Minimizes errors: -A comprehensive application will greatly
minimize errors that users could make.
Digi Batuwa can be downloaded from Play Store (Android Phone) and App Store
(IOS Phone) as well as can be logged in from web browser. This application
supports both Web-based (online) and SMS based (offline).
- Do not give app access to unknown users.
- Always download the application from secured sources like
Play Store and App Store.
- Downloading application from 3rd party or from unknown
sources should be avoided
- While accepting collection request care should be taken to
ensure that correct recipient has been approved
- Don’t forget to inform the bank about your new mobile number
in case your mobile number is changed to ensure that you receive SMS
- Be cautious while accepting offers such as caller tunes or
dialer tunes or open/download emails or attachments from known or unknown
- Don’t store sensitive information such as Credit Card
details, Mobile Banking password, user ID etc. on your phone /computer.
- Change your Password and PIN regularly
- Be cautious while using Bluetooth in public places as
someone may access your confidential data/information
- Don’t click on links embedded in emails/ social networking
sites claiming to be from the bank.
Please click on the link below to login Garima Digital Batuwa in web version:
Transaction Limit (TXN)
Procedures to apply
- Visit nearest branch and fill-up the application form.
- Or, download the mobile banking app and follow the self-registration process.
- 2 Factor Authentication for secure transactions
- Banking information
- Alerts and notifications – Banking transactions and other activities
- QR Code Payment
- Operates from internet service (Wi-Fi, Mobile Data – LTE, 3G, 2G etc.) in addition to existing SMS version
- Map integration feature - locate and navigate nearest bank branches, ATMs etc.
Less Than 2 CrIndividual Deposit (2 Yrs < 30 Mth)
Less Than 2 CrIndividual Deposit (2 Yrs < 30 Mth) More Rates Open Fixed Deposite