- Interest Rate: As per published
- Minimum Balance: 100
- Interest Payment: Quarterly
Sunaulo Bhabishya Bal Nikchhyap Yojana is a special savings
program introduced by Garima Bikas Bank Ltd. This product aims to encourage
children and minors under the age of 18 to develop the habit of saving money.
It also aims to promote the savings habits of their parents, fostering a better
future for their children. This program offers a recurring deposit facility,
allowing individuals to regularly deposit a flexible amount of money over a
specific period. By participating in this scheme, families can cultivate a
culture of savings, ensuring a brighter tomorrow for their children.
- Free ABBS Facility
- Free Account Statement
- Access SMS Banking
- Internet Banking- General View only
- Children and minor below 18 years can open this account.
- Interest rate for this account always changes as per published
- Interest rate is high and equivalent to 1 year’s Fixed Deposit rate (as per the management's decision from time to time) compared to the other savings deposit due to its long term nature.
- The account shall be opened in the name of the minor but can be operated by any of the parents and legal guardian.
- The initial deposit shall be NPR 100.00 and withdrawal is not allowed till the minor becomes major. However, Premature withdrawals are allowed in exceptional cases like:a) For the education of child. The documentary evidence should be producedb) For emergency medical treatment. However, the documentary evidence should be produced.
- Sunaulo Bhabishya Nikchhyap Yojana Pre-Matured Penalty rate is 30% flat based on accrued and posted interest amount.
- Interest is accrued on daily basis and payment will be made in quarterly basis & capitalized to same account.
- Debit Instrument are not issued.
- When the child reaches 18 years of age the account is closed and balance transferred to saving account opened by the minor turned adult.
- In the event of the death of the child the account must be discontinued.
- 80% loan is available against deposited amount.
For more information, you can contact us at our Call Center 01-5970179