Garima General Savings Accounts that have been designed to take care of customer banking and savings requirements. General savings account is a deposit account held at a bank maintained by a customer for the purpose of accumulating funds over a period of time while earning an interest.
- Account can be opened by individual above 16 years of age.
- Account can be opened at minimum balance of NPR 500 only
- Cheque book issued
- Attractive interest rate
- Interest is calculated on daily basis and paid on quarterly basis.
- Access to SMS and mobile banking
- Access to ATM service
- Unlimited withdrawals and deposits (As per NRB Directives)
- FREE Any-Branch-Banking-Services (ABBS)- Can be revise by Management
- FREE account statement
- Completed account opening form
- Two Passport photograph
- Valid means of identification ; Citizenship ID or Passport
- Nominee Citizenship copy & one Passport size copy (Nominee not mandatory)